By using or accessing SentSmart.com (the “Site”), or any of the Site’s Content (as defined below), you acknowledge that you agree to and are subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not fully agree to these Terms, you may not access or otherwise use the Site. You should read through all the Terms carefully. The Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and SentSmart.com that is the owner of the Site. You covenant, represent and warrant that you have any and all authorizations as may be necessary to enter into this agreement and that your use of the Site, including provision or use of any Content, does not violate any applicable law.
We collect the e-mail addresses and other contact information of those who communicate with us via e-mail and sign up for services, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, aggregate information on service usage, and information volunteered by the customer. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, improve our products, and the quality of our service.
It is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except under the following circumstances:
It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
We will transfer information about you if Sent Smart is acquired by or merged with another company.
INFORMATION GATHERING & USAGE
- When you register for Sent Smart products, including SentSmart.com we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information. (Customers who sign up are not required to enter a credit card for use of the free tier.)
- When you register to receive pushes through one of our customers we receive a unique identification code that is assigned to your registration profile which also contains elements of your browsing history.
- Sent Smart uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provisioning, billing, notification targeting, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- Sent Smart may use aggregated sets of collected information for the following general purposes: marketing, notification targeting, public relations, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Sent Smart websites.
Sent Smart uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate SentSmart.com. Although Sent Smart owns the code, databases, and all rights to the SentSmart.com application. You retain the copyright to your content.
Notice may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
280 Madison Av
New York, NY 10016
Sent Smart may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address you use to sign in to any of the Sent Smart products.